On Mar 9, 7:32     
> James Britt wrote:
> > James Gray wrote:
>
> >> Folks, Ilias is a professional troll.
>
> > Yes; this cannot be over-emphasized.
>
> A *professional* troll? There's *money* in it? This changes everything!!
> :)

Most people have realized that I cannot be classified as a troll. But
they are mentally incapable to overcome their egoism, and to admit a
mistake. Thus they simply use the term "professional troll", "special
troll" etc.

Try this, this is one of the results of my "professional ruby
trolling".

http://case.lazaridis.com/wiki/RubyObjectModel

Or take a look at a quote from your language Guru:

"But virtually everyone except us (me and you, Ilias) seem to have the
other model in mind." Mr. Yukihiro Matsumoto (Matz), Ruby Language
Designer (source usenet)"

http://case.lazaridis.com/wiki/RubyAudit

.