On Mar 9, 1:16   쮮
> [Note:
>
> Hi,
>
> On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 10:09 PM, Ilias Lazaridis <il... / lazaridis.com>
> wrote:
>
> > On Mar 9, 12:20 pm, Arlen Cuss <cel... / sairyx.org> wrote:
> > > [Note:         짬
>
> Note; it's generated by my user-agent, I didn't write that, nor am I awaref any context whatsoever. It probably has been through several filters,
> because I'm posting to an ML. I have no idea how it gets to the newsgroup
> from there.

You should possbily move your user-agent to the trash.

> intentional, see the original message header:
>
> > "Newsgroups: comp.lang.python, comp.lang.ruby, comp.lang.perl.misc"
>
> > Now you can start guessing why this thread is valid for c.l.r.
>
> I didn't see that. Note I'm posting from the ruby-talk mailing list. You're
> talking about a personal issue you have with some of the Trac team members.

No, it's not a personal issue.

> I'm still not understanding why this thread is valid for c.l.r - maybe
> python, but otherwise, what does it have to do with anything?

The trac-team censors my comments on the trac devel and user lists.

Thus I use the next related public media, which is comp.lang.python.

Additionally, I publish to 2 further related groups (related to my
work
and to trac, as some open-source teams use it), thus this trac-
desaster
get's some visibility.

> No offence intended, but this seems way off.

Ruby is an open-source language, thus the community should care about
"wild-west-censorship" within open-source projects.

Ok, look at this (go get something in-topic):

http://case.lazaridis.com/wiki/RubyObjectModel