------art_43922_27211725.1205061399581

Hi,

On Sun, Mar 9, 2008 at 10:09 PM, Ilias Lazaridis <ilias / lazaridis.com>
wrote:

> On Mar 9, 12:20 pm, Arlen Cuss <cel... / sairyx.org> wrote:
> > [Note:  parts of this message were removed to make it a legal post.]
> It's still 'illegal', as you're completely off-topic.

Note; it's generated by my user-agent, I didn't write that, nor am I aware
of any context whatsoever. It probably has been through several filters,
because I'm posting to an ML. I have no idea how it gets to the newsgroup
from there.

intentional, see the original message header:

> "Newsgroups: comp.lang.python, comp.lang.ruby, comp.lang.perl.misc"
>
> Now you can start guessing why this thread is valid for c.l.r.

I didn't see that. Note I'm posting from the ruby-talk mailing list. You're
talking about a personal issue you have with some of the Trac team members.
I'm still not understanding why this thread is valid for c.l.r - maybe
.python, but otherwise, what does it have to do with anything?

No offence intended, but this seems way off.

Arlen

------art_43922_27211725.1205061399581--