Hi, I'm doing some stuff with RubyUnit and have some questions:

0. Is there a writeup somewhere about how RubyUnit works? I'm finding
it a bit opaque, between its zillion files and my inexperience with
Ruby.

1. Is there a way to tell after running the suite, whether there have
been errors? I'm playing with backing up the file every time the tests
run at 100%

2. Chet and I wrote an addition to RubyUnit to record all the
subclasses of TestCase to create a suite and run it. Was there already
a way to do that? Would the thing we did be useful?

Thanks,

Ronald E Jeffries
http://www.XProgramming.com
http://www.objectmentor.com