------art_34752_20773369.1204658056461

Does anyone know of a reliable way to manage resources on Windows machines
from a Linux platform using Ruby?  I'm currently using win32api and win32ole
to create directories and set permissions on multiple remote Windows
machines but would like to migrate my application to a Linux platform.  I'm
also interacting with AD but that works fine with LDAP.

Anyone have any suggestions on how I could go about this, or is it not worth
my while?

Thanks,
Glen

-Greg Graffin (Bad Religion)