On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 11:10 AM, joe <jcharth / gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello I am learning how to use ruby on rails. I was able to generate
>  model and controller for lower case tables just doing

You should look into the set_table_name[1] command if you have to deal
with legacy tables.  If you don't have to deal with legacy tables, you
should follow the Rails conventions for table names and you'll be a
lot happier.

And then you should wander over to the Rails [2] mailing list, because
this is the *Ruby*, not Rails, community.

[1] http://api.rubyonrails.org/classes/ActiveRecord/Base.html#M001399
[2] http://groups.google.com/group/rubyonrails-talk

--
Avdi