Hi -

I want to use Ruby for webscripting. I couldn't find any mod_ruby
binary and I'm too lazy to compile my own (or, I do not have a
functioning compiler (running Windows)) so I went for the CGI-binary.
To the problem: I've placed theese lines in my httpd.conf:

AddType application/x-httpd-eruby .rhtml
Action application/x-httpd-eruby "c:/ruby/bin/eruby.exe"

- and I've restarted Apache, but when I try to access a .rhtml file I
get an 400 (Bad Request) error. I have also tried to move eruby.exe to
/cgi-bin/ and correct the path given in httpd.conf, without any luck.

What do I do wrong?

Thanks in advance

--
Mvh./Best Regards