The last time I looked at cygwin, they had a single download that
contained both the DLL and all of the tools, like bash, gcc etc. That
was about two years ago.

Maybe I'm going blind, but now the cygwin site seems to have been
redesigned to make it as hard as possible to find everything but the
DLL :-(.  In fact, I could not even find where to download anything
other than the DLL and perl.I could find listings of what packages
are available, but couldn't find the actual packages.

Can someone give me a URL where I can find either a single install
binary to get everything, or at least find the installs for all of
the tools?

Perhaps I'm just looking at the wrong site.  I was at www.cygwin.com,
which is what I found with google.

Thanks in advance.