M.W. Mitchell wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Thanks Drew. I had something like that working too. But the problem is
> method_missing. What if I want to create a key that happens to have
> the same name as a method that actually exists? Also, how would you
> convert that to a hash?
>
> Thanks again,
> Matt

Matt -

That code actually produces a hash, we are just storing it in a file. If
you wanted to grab the file and use the hash, you would do something
along the lines of:

my_hash = YAML::load(File.read("my_file.yaml"))

As far as the method_missing issues, this is a typical example of where
using something like BlankSlate would be helpful. You can read more
about it here:
http://onestepback.org/index.cgi/Tech/Ruby/BlankSlate.rdoc

- Drew