Curt Hibbs sez:

> The FreeRIDE project now has a dedicated web site set up
> at: http://www.rubyide.org/cgi-bin/wiki.pl

And now my admonition to the FreeRIDE effort...

 - don't suck.

 - Ruby doesn't suck, so you have a good head start

 - don't depend on every open source project on the planet

 - do depend on a healthy spread of versions of a very narrow
   set of libraries

 - do run instantly, without setup.rb, after I expand the tarball

 - don't write a UI that only works if I know how it works

 - don't make me put my hand on the mouse

 - in short, don't clone KDevelop

--
  Phlip                          phlip_cpp / yahoo.com
           http://flea.sourceforge.net