On Feb 29, 2008, at 7:02 PM, Tim Ferrell wrote:

> Ok ... The boms directory I mentioned may be a Leopard thing... Now
> that
> you found that file, you should be able to do:
>
> lsbom -s "/Library/Receipts/Ruby One-Click Installer for OSX
> Tiger.pkg/Contents/Resources/Ruby One-Click Installer for OSX
> Tiger.bom"
>> filelist.txt
>
> to get a list of file to delete... and then read that into a shell
> script or whatever to delete the files and clean up any empty
> directories once that is done.

The following may be easier -- at least I think it is.

1. Open the installer package in the Receipts folder.
2. Cmd-I to get the bill-of-material window.
3. Click on the window title.
4. Cmd-A to select the whole file list
5. Cmd-C to copy it to the clipboard.

You can then paste the list into your favorite text editor and save it.

Regards, Morton