Tim Ferrell wrote:

> Just FYI, you can extract a list of files from a .bom file with the
> following command: lsbom -s <bom file>

Oh, one other thing that might not be immediately obvious... the bom
file would be located under /Library/Receipts/boms ... in this case I
think it would be prefixed with something like
"com.parasew.and.5uper.net.rubyosx" since that seems to be the package
bundle identifier...

Also, not to be overly pedantic, but after some looking I don't think
that the one-click installer for the Mac is in any way officially
endorsed by the ruby developers... If you look at
http://www.ruby-lang.org/en/downloads/ it is not listed and they suggest
either Locomotive as a quick way to set up Rails development or MacPorts
(or Fink, another package management option similar to MacPorts) for the
Mac...

Let me know if you need any help getting cleaned up or set up with
MacPorts...

Cheers,
Tim