Chad Fowler <chadfowler / chadfowler.com> writes:

> Can you also post the GET request that you send to the server?

The GET request:

    GET /PingServer/Ping?PingRequestXML=[snipped]&action=[snipped] HTTP/1.1
    Host: localhost

The reply:

    AARRGGHH! I don't receive what I expected.

I get no reply from a post(url, data). I get no reply from a get(url,
data). I only get a reply from a post(url + "?" + data, nil). Doesn't that
make the request a GET?

Jim
--
Jim Menard, jimm / io.com, http://www.io.com/~jimm/
"The American legal system is, of course, just the British kernel with a