Pit Capitain wrote:
> Could you describe "the general thing" a little bit more? As I
> understood it, he wants to limit a "monkey patch" to the scope of a
> Module. Which is what I've done. I've only used the import-module
> library and added a more user-friendly syntax. I'm not inspecting
> caller at all, and import-module doesn't either. What am I missing?

Well, I can't find import-module-extended, but assuming it's like
import-module... you're missing:

* performance
* isolation of instance variables that the extensions might create
* ability for an extended class to *always* appear extended when
called from anywhere in a class that knows about those extensions,
without having to constantly remember to add the extensions on each
call.

Is that enough to claim "no sensible way" of doing it?