Tom Adams <tadamsmar / aol.com> wrote in message
news:793af3df.0112130512.425c87dc / posting.google.com...
> Ken[t] Beck has not addressed this issue in his "comprehensive" set of
test.

I never intended to use the word "comprehensive". If I did, I apologize.

My contention is that for most programming, test-first development raises
the MTBF high enough to change the rules about how verification and
validation should occur. Teams that have tried it should comment, as
goodness knows you wouldn't want to take my word for it.

Kent