Javi Jimenez wrote:

> Anyway, I still have not been able to show the map,It says :"no
> font_size method".
>
> I have been looking for it in the plugin code and it is there in
> node.rb, so now I am more lost than before.
>

>  has anyone any experience with treemaps???

Javi,

First thing, stop saying "treemaps" and instead read your error
messages.. the error message is indicating that you are calling a method
entitled "font_size" on an object that doesn't support it.  If you trace
your call stack you will find the culprit and tackle it from there.  As
for acts_as_treemap, check the docs that shipped with the plugin.

hth

ilan