Oops, a bad typo, sorry:
I wrote:

> ... As I argue in the excerpt, C is better ...

Should of course read: B is better. Also,  here's the excerpt reformatted to be readable:

" ...  4.1.2 Is it good to have some semantic information in the argument names, e.g., 'nameString'? In our opinion No. If the keywords already indicate semantics it would be redundant to add it to the argument as well. Taking semantics away from keywords is bad because it makes calling code harder to understand - since any information about the formal argument names is not visible in the calling places. But to allow a maximal coverage of existing practices, any lower case prefix is allowed ... "

Thanks for your patience
-Panu Viljamaa