From: "Martin Kahlert" <martin.kahlert / infineon.com>

> > Dave (sighing as he watches sales of the book plummet)
> I own the book - just only one copy. It's the one, which looks a bit
> like bundled newpapers at the moment. Perhaps it would have been better
> to hardcover it using hard plastic or steel.
> The book is really the greatest book on programming i ever read!

As someone said, we normally avoid these "Me, too!" responses, but:
Yeah: Me too!

:)

My copy looks somewhat as though a truck had skidded over it (. . .
some kind of strange rubber-burn looking skidmark across the front
cover, not sure how it happened . . . . . anyway . . . :))

Anyway I had to comment because I totally remember that "this is
the best programming language book I've ever read" feeling.  I even
announced it to cow-orkers, and paraded the book around the office
held up and accompanied by a huge mischievous grin. . .  (don't think
any of them has looked into Ruby yet, but, . . . . at least they
know they ought to, now, . . .heh.)

> My wife didn't understand, that I read this programming book with
> the same fun as she did with crime novels (hope,
> that's the correct english term for these books).
>
> Thanks a lot for the effort you spent to write it!

Me too!

Regards,

Bill