Mike Thomas wrote:

> Serving a dynamic website counts, IMO, so let's hear about those, too.

www.rubyxml.com is powered by Ruby.  The content is kept
(for now, at least) in XML files. Pages are created using
a ruby templating library called ruby-tmpl. Among other
things, it allows the eval-ing of Ruby  code inside HTML
pages. The various content columns  are transformed from
XML to HTML using Ruby XML libraries (a mix of REXML and NQXML).

The RAA data is pulled from ruby-lang.org using
the Ruby XML-RPC library.

I expect to move the main content into a MySql database,
and use the Ruby MySQL wrapper underneath the Ruby DBI
library to serve the content as a event stream to the
REXML stream parser. (See my article [shameless plug]
about that approach here:
http://www.rubyxml.com/articles/REXML/Stream_Parsing_with_REXML )

So, while the site traffic is relatively low, it is a
real-world example of dynamic web publishing using Ruby.

James