Sorry I forgot to put closing } in the example code. But it's there in
my original code. I didn't make myself clear. The test is supposed to
run multiple reports. During running one long report, after 5 minutes
(the wait time I put in), the TimeOutException happens and is caught
with rescue. After the exception is caught, the loop stops (that means
all other reports after that won't be run) but the browser is still
rendering the current report until it's done. What I want is that the
browser will stop rending the current report after the exception is
caught but continue to run the the rest reports. Thanks again for your
help.