> PS: is it me or is this becoming more an algorithm-Quiz than a
> Ruby-Quiz? It's my first Quiz and I was expecting to see some clever use
> of Ruby, but in this kind of Quiz I don't see much place for elegant code.
> Not that I complain: I love to study the performance of algorithms too :-)

I aim to have a mix... Things that deal with algorithms to see how
people will approach them with Ruby, and things that focus more on
aspects particular aspects of Ruby. And then just some fun things.

Because of the nature of the problem, this quiz probably leaned very
heavily towards the algorithm side... I admit I wanted to see what
folks not familiar with the problem might do to estimate a solution.