Peter Hickman wrote:

>I have just had a look at the content lists for these two books on
>fatbrain and they have almost identical
>
>The Ruby Way
>http://www1.fatbrain.com/asp/BookInfo/BookInfo.asp?theisbn=0672320835&mtype=St
>
>Introduction
>Day 1. Getting Started with Ruby Why Ruby?
>Day 2. Hello, Objects!
>Day 3. Containers.
>Day 4. Iteration and Flow Control.
>Day 5. The Characteristics of Objects.
>Day 6. Ins and Outs.
>Day 7. Catching up on Details.
>Day 8. Pattern Matching.
>Day 9. Inheritance and Modules.
>Day 10. Program file Layout and Design.
>Day 11. Modules and Classes in Depth.
>Day 12. An Introduction to Recursion.
>Day 13. Mastering the Operating System.
>Day 14. Arguments, Blocks 'n procs.
>Day 15. Toward Habitable Interfaces Interface Size and Intuitiveness.
>Initialization. Providing Iterators. Doing the Math. Default Values.
>Using Argument Types.
>Day 16. Putting It Together (part 1).
>Day 17. Tk.
>Day 18. Gtk
>Day 19. Some "advanced" Features (that aren't so hard).
>Day 20. Working with the WEB.
>Day 21. Putting It Together (part 2).
>Appendices.
>
>Teach Yourself Ruby in 21 days.
>http://www1.fatbrain.com/asp/BookInfo/BookInfo.asp?theisbn=0672322528&mtype=St
>
>[See above]
>
>TRW has more information in the table of contents but TYRi21d has
>identical chapter headings.
>
>What is going on?

Fatbrain is confused. What you have above is the TOC for my book. Hal's
is very different.

On the Pearson website (yes, they are the publisher for both titles) my
TOC is out of date, and Hal's is empty. So maybe Fatbrain has reason to
be confused. :-)

I'll see if I can do anything to get it straightened out.

  Mark