From: "John Joyce" <dangerwillrobinsondanger / gmail.com>

> SUGGESTION: I don't have time to do this quiz, but it looks like fun.
> I for one would encourage anybody to do it with some visual
> representation! (suggested libs: RMagick, Gosu, Rubygame, Ruby/SDL,
> etc...)

Here's an OpenGL/GLUT-based visualizer for the quiz:

http://tastyspleen.net/~billk/ruby/quiz/157-smallest-circle/157_smallest_circle_visualization.rb

The visualizer is designed to run with any quiz solution that
provides the encircle() and generate_samples(n) methods at
outer scope.

A screenshot for those curious, but not curious enough to actually
try installing ruby OpenGL bindings ... <grin>

http://tastyspleen.net/~billk/ruby/quiz/157-smallest-circle/157_vis.png

NOTE: I've only tried this program on ruby 1.8.4 so far... I have
no idea if it might run on 1.9 ...

Also... I believe I'm using yoshi's opengl-0.32f bindings.  I haven't
tried it with the very latest ruby/OpenGL bindings on rubyforge.

Regards,

Bill