Hi.

I've gotten a few requests for a REXML mailing list, so I've created one.
To subscribe, send an email to:

        ser-rexml-subscribe / germane-software.com

You will have to confirm subscription by replying to the email that is
subsequently sent to you.

Also, I've posted REXML 1.2.4.  1.2.4 doesn't have many changes to the
REXML library; I moved some files around in the distribution and added a
utility for repackaging REXML for inclusion in applications that want to
"statically link" to it, rather than depending on it (if you know what I
mean).  I've also included in this release a logo that was generously
supplied by Erik Terpstra.

Thanks.

--
--- SER