Markus Jais wrote:

>On Thu, 20 Dec 2001 14:17:53 +0100, HarryO wrote:
>
>>According to Amazon, TRW was supposed to be published on Dec 15th. Same
>>with Teach Yourself Ruby in 21 Days.
>>
>>Does anyone know whether they made their ship date? Or will some
>>Christmas stockings be a little less than full :-) ??
>>

>fatbrain.com has "The ruby way" in stock. ships withing 2-3 days.
>
>"ruby in 21 days" will be published on february 2002 according to the
>publisher at www.pearsonptg.com
>
>I read the "table of contents" there and it looks very interesting.
>definitely a book I will add to my ruby library.
>

>markus

Regarding the 'teach yourself' book: the table of contents is not quite
up to date - it's from a while back when not everything had completely
taken shape, although it describes something close to what the book will
actually contain. I'll be contacting the publisher today about this; I
had supplied them with something current and it hasn't made it to their
web page yet. Some section/subsection information needs to be added, and
appendices E and F removed. Hopefully I can get them to update it there
before long.

  Mark