On Fri, 21 Dec 2001 01:35:50 +1100, Hal E. Fulton wrote:

>> According to Amazon, TRW was supposed to be published on Dec 15th. Same
>> with Teach Yourself Ruby in 21 Days.
>
> TRW was supposed to go out that day... I question whether they actually
> made it, since I don't even have my copies yet.

Oh well.  I was interested because Amazon apparently has a policy
that they don't ship anything until all of the books in an order
are available to be shipped.

> I'll ask the publisher about it.

Thanks.

> As for TYR21D, I'm sure that date is wrong by several weeks. (That's
> Amazon's fault, not the publisher, in all likelihood.) No one will be
> getting that one for Christmas...
>
> On a side note, I've read part of that one, and I'm pleased with the
> quality of what I see. It's definitely not a "dummies" book...

I'm pleased to hear that.  I've seen varying quality XYZ in 21 Days
books.  Some have been shocking and others have been very good. Glad
to hear TYRI21D is of the latter ilk.