----- Original Message -----
From: HarryO <harryo / zipworld.com.au>
Newsgroups: comp.lang.ruby
To: ruby-talk ML <ruby-talk / ruby-lang.org>; <undisclosed-recipients: ;>
Sent: Thursday, December 20, 2001 7:29 AM
Subject: [ruby-talk:29111] Is "The Ruby Way" shipping yet?

> According to Amazon, TRW was supposed to be published
> on Dec 15th. Same with Teach Yourself Ruby in 21 Days.

TRW was supposed to go out that day... I question whether
they actually made it, since I don't even have my copies yet.

I'll ask the publisher about it.

As for TYR21D, I'm sure that date is wrong by several weeks.
(That's Amazon's fault, not the publisher, in all likelihood.)
No one will be getting that one for Christmas...

On a side note, I've read part of that one, and I'm pleased
with the quality of what I see. It's definitely not a "dummies"
book...

Hal Fulton