On Sun, Feb 3, 2008 at 4:03 AM, Tim Pease <tim.pease / gmail.com> wrote:
> == Webby
>      by Tim Pease
>      http://webby.rubyforge.org

Is there a forum or wiki for Webby? I have some more questions:

1. Is there a directory in the webby structure where I can put files
to be copied into
output during a build? I currently put images directly under
output/img, which seems wrong.
2. How do you create links to other content pages without specifying
the URL directly?
3. How do I add file dependencies to the build? ie. I have created a
scripts directory so
that in my default.rhtml I can 'require "scripts/utils.rb"' and use
those methods, but
'rake autobuild' doesn't pick up changes to them.