On Thu, Feb 14, 2008 at 4:53 PM, Daniel DeLorme <dan-ml / dan42.com> wrote:
> ... continued XHTML/CSS debate

I'm sorry, but I keep looking at this thread expecting to hear more
about waves and have forgotten it was hijacked. I believe this
discussion has very little to do with Ruby and very little to do with
Waves. Would you folks (I don't mean to target Daniel specifically,
here) who want to argue this point (which is often argued and never
settled all over the internet) at least please change the subject
line? I would consider it a personal favor. Thank you.

Ben