From: "Ruby Quiz" <james / grayproductions.net>

> Since this brings us to three full years of weekly quizzes and my retirement as
> quizmaster, I want to thank not only those who solved this week's problem but
> anyone who ever solved a quiz.  If people hadn't supported the effort so well
> these last three years, it never would have made it this far.  I also need to
> give a huge thanks to those who contributed quizzes and summaries during the
> run.  They carried me a good portion of the way and I'm eternally grateful for
> that.
>
> Sincerely, thank you all.
>
> Tomorrow, I join most of you as a quiz solver.  I'll leave it to the new team to
> drop hints about their problems, but I for one am anxious to see them.

Thanks, James for all the quizzes !

I only solved a few, but I followed the discussion on the rest with interest and
enjoyment.

Hard to believe it's been three years already.  Over time, the summary on
Thursday and new quiz on Friday was something I'd really gotten to look
forward to each week.

You did a fantastic job.  Enjoyed it.

Regards,

Bill