I tried dcov (http://dcov.rubyforge.org/) for testing the quality of the
RDoc documentation. However, the only result I can get is whether a
method/class contains a comment or not (the comment can even be empty to
flag as valid!)

To be really useful, I would need a more "deep" analyze, such as length
of documentation, when there are code examples included, if :call-seq:
is used, etc. And when looking at the dcov sources, most of the
information I'm actually looking for seems to be supported by the file
dcov/generators/html/generator.rb (lines 51 to 54). But, non of that
information appear in the resulting coverage.html file.

Does anyone else get dcov to work regarding extended document coverage?
Or does anyone know of any alternative for document coverage testing of
Ruby sources?

Best regards,

Jari Williamsson