On Tue, Feb 05, 2008 at 01:57:57PM +0900, Mohit Sindhwani wrote:

> Actually, WideStudio has drag-and-drop and can als0 do some of the
> wiring automatically.  However, very few people seem to use it.

I'm sure part of the reason for that is that it's not in either the
standard APT repositories for Debian or the FreeBSD ports system.  These
are the two largest software management system archives out there, by the
way -- so if they don't have 'em, chances are good people aren't going to
find them easy and convenient to install a lot of the time.

Isaac Asimov: "Part of the inhumanity of the computer is that, once it is
completely programmed and working smoothly, it is completely honest."