On Feb 8, 2008, at 4:55 PM, John Joyce wrote:

> Brian,
> Why is Leopard required?
> While it does simplify things, it is pretty easy to install
> RubyCocoa on Tiger, and you might consider adding a chapter or
> appendix on that.
> That said, if you're doing anything at all with Interface Builder,
> the difference between IB for Tiger and Leopard is a world apart.

I am going to use Interface Builder, plus perhaps some of the new
frameworks in Leopard.  A lot of the book will be usable pre-Leopard,
but I suspect Leopard will be pretty much universal among the target
audience by the time the book is out.

-----
Brian Marick, independent consultant
www.exampler.com, www.exampler.com/blog, www.twitter.com/marick