On Feb 8, 2008 10:12 PM, Matthew Moss <matthew.moss / gmail.com> wrote:

> On Feb 8, 2:39 pm, "Robert Dober" <robert.do... / gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > this is the trial to sum up all the ideas that have been exchanged
> > sofar on the subject.
> > I will try to be as objective as possible but if somebody feels
> > misinterpreted speak up of course!!
>

> This discussion does NOT need to occur on the main mailing list.
I am very surprised that you think that, if this is going to be a team
effort I believe we should give others the possibility to join.
Now I am aware that this is a very *long* post but I did my best sorry.
If on the other hand you mean to create a RubyQuiz2 Mailing List I
would say that is rather a brilliant idea, but for now....
Cheers
Robert

--
http://ruby-smalltalk.blogspot.com/