On Feb 8, 4:15 am, Day <iam... / gmail.com> wrote:
> If you saw my other post similarly titled, it may become apparent: I'm
> trying out various editors. I've installed eclipse and RDT and
> subclipse. Things are working well... except (had to be one). For some
> reason, for things I have checked out from the SVN repository, require
> seems to be broken. Even on very simple paths that point at files in
> the same directory, I get a "in `require': no such file to load"
> error. Doesn't matter what the file is. Locally, require works fine.
> When I run manually in the command line with ruby, it works fine. I
> did a bunch of googling and didn't find any help. Maybe my Google Fu
> is weak. Anyone have any ideas? If I can't get this solved, I guess
> I'm back to SciTE for editing and Tortoise for SVNing.
>
> I'm running Eclipse 3.3.1.1 on Windows XP. let me know if further
> information would be helpful. Oh. Ruby version 1.8.6. Thanks!
>
> Ben

I am using:
Eclipse: Version: 3.3.1.1 Build id: M20071023-1652
Subclipse: version 1.2.4
Apatana PlugIn
RadRails 0.8.0.200707021211

and haven't encounter that kind of problems.
Does it malfunction regarding requiring your files or in general?
Perhaps you should use require File.expand_path(File.dirname(__FILE__)
+ your_file_relative_path).