> I must say that I like the looks of Wave thus far and the
> documentation on the website is pretty good. Great work.

Thanks!

> I would be interested to see how well it performs, in terms of
> requests/sec and memory footprint, compared to a number of other
> similarly-sized and -functional frameworks.

Me, too! :)

Seriously, performance was not my top priority initially. I just
wanted to get the abstractions right and put a strong foundation in
place. I will be looking increasingly at performance over the next
few months. In fact, I should probably say that in the roadmap ... :)

> Again, good job... looks very cool.

Thanks for your feedback! Much appreciated.
Dan