------art_8298_26348853.1202223347337

Hey Adam,

There was a suggestion by Joe at CodeMash, that really helped me. Write unit
tests! Write unit tests for methods in the core ruby classes. This allows
you to work with all the API's without having to have a problem to solve,
and its self documenting.

Currently I am writing unit tests for the Array class, and I have methods
like test_flatten, test_flatten_with_nested_arrays, etc. Great ruby practice
coding, you can do it over your lunch break (if you don't work with ruby to
pay the bills :D), and you can always keep that project with you in case you
want to test a boundary condition. IRB works great too, but I like
journaling my discoveries with Ruby...

Hope this helps..

Raju