Bill Atkins wrote:
> I have a DLL assembly containing some classes I wrote in C#, and I'd
> like to be able to use these objects from a Ruby script (not from
> a .NET Ruby implementation, but from plain old MRI).
>
> Is this possible?

I'm not sure if this is of any use to you, but we have a free control,
The Ruby Connector, which lets you go the other way around - that is,
create an application in .NET and run Ruby simultaneous with it, passing
messages from .NET to Ruby and receiving replies from your Ruby programs
which can then be used in the .NET application...

You can download that here:
http://www.sapphiresteel.com/SapphireSteel-Downloads

best wishes
Huw