> you can 'svn co http://code.whytheluckystiff.net/svn/hobix/'.  But it
> is pretty much dead.

I had a Junebug wiki, which I used much like a blog. I put all sorts
of articles about
programming and sysadmin etc. there. Now that South Africa has daily
power outages though, I can't run it reliably at home any more and have
been searching for an alternative. I have tried Blogger.com and Wordpress,
but I cannot post syntax highlighted, properly formatted code on
those sites without a huge amount of hassle (ie. I interpret it with Maruku
and paste the html in the box).

Is there any free online blogging service that can do Ruby syntax highlighting??
If not, and I can get access to my own server in a non-banana country, is there
a Ruby blogging engine that can syntax highlight code and preferably
accept posts
in Markdown?

Hobix looked promising.