Le 4 frier 2008 09:45, Jes Gabriel y Gal a rit :

> On Feb 4, 2008 4:46 AM, James Gray <james / grayproductions.net> wrote:

>> I've made a couple of little projects in the past that some friends of
>> mine have played around with.  Nothing big or public so far.
>>
>> However, I do have a turn-based strategy game in development now that
>> is intended for public release.
>
> One of my plans has always been to build online turn based strategy games,

Same here.  I find that using Ruby on Rails for the "interface" and pure
ruby for the backend can be a powerful cocktail : since I have strictly
no artistical talent whatsoever, every time I tried to write a game in
any language (and I've been trying for, mh, 20 years, now), the
interface part just discouraged me.  OTOH, with HTML (and a bit of
Ajax), I can manage to get something that looks rather nice.

Now, I just need to find the time and motivation to finish it...  :)

Fred
--
I didn't think much about it,
'Til it started happening all the time.