On Mon, Feb 04, 2008 at 02:18:42AM +0900, Regnum / argentina.com Regnum / argentina.com wrote:
> Thanks for the answers. I decided by Ruby.
>
> What is the best book Ruby for someone who does not have experience in
> programming?
>
> .Learn To Program
> .Why's (Poignant) Guide to Ruby
> .Humble Little Ruby Book

I agree with Ashley Wharton, re: the Poignant Guide and Learn to Program.

I found the Humble Little Ruby Book in need of some editing, frankly.
Both of the others truly impressed me, though.

Kent Beck: "I always knew that one day Smalltalk would replace Java.  I
just didn't know it would be called Ruby."