On Feb 3, 2008, at 11:26 AM, Matthew Moss wrote:

>> To clarify though, I build turn-based strategy games that don't have
>> very complex needs.  I don't do any realtime rendering or 3D
>> graphics.
>
> What games, James? I like TBS.  =)

I've made a couple of little projects in the past that some friends of
mine have played around with.  Nothing big or public so far.

However, I do have a turn-based strategy game in development now that
is intended for public release.  I need probably a few more months
before it will be fully ready to show, but it's moving along.

My game is one of the primary reasons I decided it was time to let
Ruby Quiz move on.  I want to give myself the time to finish it up
right.

James Edward Gray II