Hi,

I am having some problems with WWW::Mechanize.  When I use the get(url)
method it unpredictably returns either WWW::Mechanize::File or
WWW::Mechanize::Page.  Since it's a HTML page that I am downloading, I
need to always need it to return a page and not a file for what I am
doing.  The content type for this page is "text/plain" which I think is
part of the problem which might have something to do with it.

I am looking for a way to guarantee the method returning a page, a
solution for getting the page class from the file class, or how to cast
a file to a page.

Thank,

Carl

http://www.gaihosa.com