On Wednesday 19 December 2001 06:46 am, Michel G. Rainville wrote:

> SmallTalk failed because it's expensive and the owner of
> Squeak Smalltalk, Disney, is on the same boycott list. I avoid the
> culture of death as much as possible, since I hope that God will bless
> my work and fortunes.

What makes you think Disney "owns" Squeak?

In case you hadn't heard, the Squeak team have left Disney...

However, I have no idea whether the views of Squeak Central are agreeable to
your political and religious views. For all I know, the individual members of
the team contribute to Planned Parenthood. But I haven't heard (perhaps
you could ask them...)

--
Ned Konz
currently: Stanwood, WA