I am trying to call a method where the name is based on a parameter.

For example:  if sec_id = 1 I want to call template1
              if sec_id = 2 I want to call template2 ...

Without doing if else statements, which is not reasonable for the amount
of possible sec_id's, is there a way to say something like template and
concatenate on the sec_id? to get template1, template2, template...

I know you can do this to get string concatenation but I can't seem to
use that at all as a method name, just a string.

Thanks in advance,

Chris