John Joyce wrote:
> A quicker easier way? Well, that's a good question, initially, I think
> of RubyCocoa, but of course it requires a little understanding of the
> Cocoa/NextStep/OpenStep world.... however, what I don't know and am very
> curious about now is whether or not there is a RubyCocoa equivalent for
> GNUOpenStep (or is it GNUStep?) itself!!?

*  gnustep-libs/rigs
       Latest version available: 0.2.2.20050714-r1
       Latest version installed: [ Not Installed ]
       Unstable version:         0.2.2.20050714-r1
       Use Flags (stable):       -debug -doc
       Size of downloaded files: [no/bad digest]
       Homepage:    http://www.gnustep.org/experience/RIGS.html
       License:     LGPL-2.1 GPL-2