Jano Svitok wrote:
> On Feb 2, 2008 4:30 PM, Adi Nag <adityanag.nagesh / gmail.com> wrote:
>> I have attached a screen capture of the errors when the .rhtml file is
>> executed.
>> I am not able to figure out if my eruby installation is wrong or if my
>> path settings are incorrect. I tried eruby with other pieces of code
>> that dont need http.rb and these pieces of code work absolutely fine.
>
> (Without reading your full post:) The error says dns doesn't work.
> Either your connection is down, or you have wrong dns setting,
> or you have a typo somewhere, causing dns resoultion to fail.
>
> Or, yahoo changed their host-naming scheme and the library doesn't
> reflect that yet.
>
> HTH,
>
> Jano

Hi Ajno,
Thanks for the reply.
I just have a couple of questions here.
You have given me a list of possible errors. Are any of these specific
to eRuby? I do not have any problme with the same code executed as a .rb
file through ruby but i have it only when i execute it as a .rhtml
through eruby.

Thanks and Regards
Aditya.