On 1/31/08, fedzor <fedzor / gmail.com> wrote:

> Does it cost any money to view the beta version of the book?

A free sample chapter is available for download at the book's web site:

    http://www.pragprog.com/titles/fxruby

When you buy the Beta book, you're basically buying the latest draft
version of the book, before it has been through copy editing, etc.
You'll be able to download successive releases of the PDF as I add
material and correct mistakes, but I can tell you that the book is
basically complete at this point.

If you just purchase the Beta PDF, you'll get the final PDF when the
book is finished. If you buy the combo pack (Beta PDF + Paper Book)
now, you'll get the Beta PDF now and the paper book when it's released
in April.

Hope this helps,

Lyle