On Jan 30, 2008, at 11:51 PM, Daniel Finnie wrote:

> I think that a lot of decisions (like the logo contest mentioned
> above)
> hinge on whether James lets the current Ruby Quiz site sit or
> whether he
> decides to allow someone else to post future Ruby Quizzes to the site.
>
> I think that keeping the current Ruby Quiz web site but with new
> management
> is the best solution as it:
> - Preserves continuity between Ruby Quiz 1.0 and 2.0.  Very seamless
> transition.
> - Is easier for the RQ maintainers (no new website to create!).
> - Keeps everything in one place.
>
> And then all that is needed is a Wiki/email inbox for Ruby Quiz
> submissions.  A weekly chat/Skype call can decide what one will be
> picked
> for the week.  I think a wiki with a "featured article" a la
> Wikipedia would
> be the best solution technically but the secrecy of quizzes are in the
> pipeline is kinda appealing about the Ruby Quiz 1.0 system.
>
> What do you think?
>
> Dan
>
> On Jan 31, 2008 12:03 AM, John Joyce
> <dangerwillrobinsondanger / gmail.com>
> wrote:
This has already been covered previously. James even covered this
weeks ago regarding the site. He also reiterated it yesterday.
He will keep the site up, but is not in a position to make it
available to other management.
Change is part of life and it may not be as good as James' quiz, but
it will be somewhat different.