------art_27404_5269055.1201758689609

I think that a lot of decisions (like the logo contest mentioned above)
hinge on whether James lets the current Ruby Quiz site sit or whether he
decides to allow someone else to post future Ruby Quizzes to the site.

I think that keeping the current Ruby Quiz web site but with new management
is the best solution as it:
- Preserves continuity between Ruby Quiz 1.0 and 2.0.  Very seamless
transition.
- Is easier for the RQ maintainers (no new website to create!).
- Keeps everything in one place.

And then all that is needed is a Wiki/email inbox for Ruby Quiz
submissions.  A weekly chat/Skype call can decide what one will be picked
for the week.  I think a wiki with a "featured article" a la Wikipedia would
be the best solution technically but the secrecy of quizzes are in the
pipeline is kinda appealing about the Ruby Quiz 1.0 system.

What do you think?

Dan